AlivEducation Basic program
What can you expect to achieve from our program
- Focuses on developing children’s English (reading, writing), and Math skills.
- One certified teacher will work to support your child in clarifying their concepts, completing the worksheets, and other assignments. The size of the student’s group can vary.
- Our programs are specifically designed to enhance the self-motivation of your child and contribute to the overall improvement in academic performance
- Our teachers continuously work with your child to improve their grades.
- Provide guidance to complete the homework*.
Expectations from the Students and Parents
- Students need to be present on time for the classes.
- It is recommended that registration is made for the full session. This gives our team the scope to develop a comprehensive progress plan for the students.
- Additional work will be assigned through homework.
Costs and other requirements
- Location of the service will be Overbrook Community Centre or 3049 Carling Ave.
- Special discount of 20% for the registration of the Siblings.
- Each session is for 1.5 hrs with 2 sessions every week. The timing is Monday 6.00pm-7.30pm and Thursday 6.00pm-7.30pm at Overbrook.