AlivE Exclusive Educational Program
What can you expect to achieve from our program
- Focuses on developing children’s English (reading, writing), and Math skills
- One certified teacher will work with a maximum of 6 students (Similar level).
- More individualistic oriented approach where your child will have direct engagement with the teacher as student size is small to clarify their concepts, complete worksheets, and other assignments.
- Our programs are specifically designed to enhance the self-motivation, clarify concepts in-depth, and contribute to their overall academic performance
- Our teacher continuously works with your child to improve their grades and educational skills
- Provide guidance to complete the homework*, and prepare for exams
Expectations from the students and parents
- It is highly recommended for students to register for a minimum of 3 months. Our teachers set a specific plan for each student and look to achieve that in this time.
- Additional assignments are provided through homework which must be completed.
- Maintaining regular attendance and timely presence in class is required
Costs and other requirements
- We will be offering this service hourly, contact us for more pricing information.
- Each session will be for 5hrs with two sessions every week.
- An additional 10% discount will be provided to students who make the payments for 3 months in full. Please note all our fees are non-refundable
- Special discount of 20% for the registration of the Siblings
- Location of this service will be across our centers in Ottawa