AlivE Premium Educational Program
What can you expect to achieve from our program
- Focuses on developing children’s English, Science, and Math skills. This could also involve preparing for EQA Testing and IB admission.
- One and one session with the students. Teacher will specifically work to improve areas where your child requires maximum guidance.
- Programs are designed to enhance the self-motivation, improve their critical thinking, and individualized problem solving skills on specific subject matter
- Our teacher will work and develop strategies that will improve your child’s grade in the class and help them succeed in competitive exams.
Expectations from the students and parents
- A strong emphasis is given on assignments which the students are required to complete
- Students may be required to participate at least an hour online via Skype with the teacher during the week
- Students have the choice of availing this service based on the number of sessions that they or their parents feel will be necessary
Costs and other requirements
- This service is offered at 40$ an hour. A registration to minimum of one session is required.
- Each session is offered for 2 hours. Number of session required can be determined based upon the needs of the student
- Students have the option of availing this service from their home. In this case we will ask our teacher to visit them in their home.